- Does dis-contentedness and grumbling accompany every project meeting?
- Do you feel like you are spending money on consultants without results?
- Do you have the sense that your resources are great but may not be working effectively as a team?
- Are you projects consistently late, but it is really difficult to pinpoint why?
These are the problems the P2A Playbook will solve. The playbook is a plug and play methodology for lean companies that need additional structure and guidance that fits with their company culture. The playbook is perfect for organizations that have multiple small projects going at any given time, such as…
- The sales director leading a CRM implementation
- A customer integration project driven by a small group of consultants and the customer service manager
- A customer portal to implement real-time inventory and order visibility
While operations work can be pretty clear, project work often gets under-estimated and becomes a manager’s responsibility even if they don’t have additional bandwidth. Sometimes projects organically develop and become unwieldy, sucking in resources with no visibility or end in sight.
- If you want to get a handle on what projects exist and make sure that team resources are working on the right things, then the P2A playbook is for you.
- If you want to get consistent and concise status reports that tell the real story, then the P2A playbook will help
- If you want to reward your team for a job well done, then let’s talk about implementing the P2A playbook.
The P2A playbook takes a big corporate methodology and boils it down to the basic steps and processes needed for lean projects to get greater visibility. Implementing it requires commitment and belief that having a methodical approach to projects will improve results and company enthusiasm.
The playbook provides a project methodology that is pre-built and tweaked based on the project and organizational demand to manage risk, budgets and timelines. With a few hours of training and facilitated implementation work, we can quickly put processes in place to bring order to the chaos.
Compared to full-time consulting overhead, the P2A playbook offers a low cost solution for project management structure, mentoring and oversight. It is exactly what small and mid-sized businesses need to take the next big step toward growth.